Date of update: 25.07.2021
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the individual entrepreneur Makarov Y.V. (hereinafter ASUTPP or Administration ) on the one hand and the user of the website on the other hand.
The ASUTPP website is an informational and educational project for electricians.
By using this site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not use the ASUTPP website!
You may not use ASUTPP’s services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 1 – General Conditions
1.1. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access any contact through which the Service is provided, without written permission of ASUTPP.
1.2. The headings used in this Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 2 – Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
2.1. ASUTPP is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Section 3 – Rights and Responsibilities
The user has the right:
- search for information on the website;
- receive information on the website;
- create information for the website;
- comment on the content posted on the website;
- copy information to other websites with the permission of the Administration website;
- use the information on the website for personal noncommercial purposes.
The Administration has the right:
- at its sole discretion and necessity to create, modify, revoke the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the website;
- create, modify, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse to register without giving a reason.
The user is obligated to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
- ensure that personal data is protected from access by third parties;
- not to copy information from other sources;
- not to distribute information that is aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and hostility, as well as other information for the distribution of which provides for criminal or Administrative responsibility;
- not to disrupt the performance of the website;
- not to create multiple accounts on the website, if they actually belong to the same person;
- not to perform actions aimed at misleading other users;
- not to give the use of their accounts and / or login and password of their account to third parties;
- not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information, the posting of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of current legislation of USA;
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the website and its services.
The Administration is committed to:
- keep the site running, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Section 4 – Liability of the Parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information he or she distributes;
- administration does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources;
- administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties;
- in case of force majeure (war, state of emergency, natural disasters etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by User, as well as the uninterrupted work of the information resource.
Section 5 – Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this website.
The Agreement ceases to be valid when its new version appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this Agreement at its sole discretion.
The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.